Shun Classic Tomato Knife 6"
- VG-MAX Steel: Shun Classic based on VG-10 steel with further optimisations to its properties. Enriched with a higher chromium and vanadium content than VG-10, it demonstrates an improved edge retention and resistance to corrosion. A higher carbon content also makes it harder than other steel grades
- Handle: PakkaWood D-shaped handles ; This traditional Japanese style has a slight ridge on the right for a comfortable, secure grip; ebony PakkaWood is beautiful, durable, and wont harbor bacteria
- Material: Stainless Damascus cladding 32 micro-layers of steel each side support the core, add stain/corrosion resistance, and help food release from the blade easily
- Razor-sharp 16° cutting edge, hand sharpened to a 16° angle each side for top performance; blade is double-bevel, flat ground
- Rinse under hot water before use and clean with soft cloth after every use Always use knife from back towards the edge
- Compare with similar items